Mourinho names Nemanja Matic as the best player he has worked with

- Jose Mourinho has hailed Nemanja Matic's performance at Man Utd
- The Portuguese stated that Matic is the best player he has worked with
- Nemanja Matic completed a move to Manchester United from Chelsea
Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho has stated emphatically that Serbian midfielder Nemanja Matic is the best player he has worked with in his career.
Nemanja Matic completed a mega move to Manchester United from champions Chelsea, and the Serbian international has been superb for the Red Devils this season.
Jose Mourinho who has worked at Chelsea, FC Porto, Inter Milan and Real Madrid has now named Matic as as the best player to have played under him.
Mourinho names Nemanja Matic as the best player he has worked with (photo: Metro)
“Matic, I cannot say that I had better guys than him in my career because he has all the potentials I want in a player.
“And he has with me something which marks forever, which was a match where he was on the bench, I play him minute 45 and I took him off minute 70, 75,'' the Portuguese tactician said.
Manchester United are still on top of the Premier League standings with 10 points after 4 games played this season.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to activate MTN transfer PIN code

Top ★20★ Ankara short gown styles of 2017