Liverpool star Alex Chamberlain reveals why he turned down move to Chelsea

 Alex Chamberlain has explained why he turned down a move to Chelsea
- The Englishman completed a move to Liverpool from Arsenal
- Chamberlain said he wants to play under Liverpool coach Jurgen Klopp
Englishman Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain has finally explained that rationale behind his decision to have turned down a move to join Premier League champions Chelsea.
The midfielder was expected to make a move to Chelsea from Arsenal, but he turned his back to the Blues' chiefs at the death thereby completing a move to Liverpool.
Chamberlain has now revealed that the prospect of playing under Liverpool gaffer Jurgen Klopp masterminded his decision to have disappointed Chelsea coach Antonio Conte.

Liverpool star Alex Chamberlain reveals why he turned down move to Chelsea (photo: ESPN)
''I could have stayed at Arsenal and progressed there maybe you never know what can happen, but I felt the main thing was taking myself out of my comfort zone and really push myself to achieve as much as I can in a team and a position where I want to progress.
‘'Having been someone on the outside looking in, I couldn’t help but notice what the manager is doing here, and wondering what it would be like to play for a character like that.
‘'He’s very inspirational, passionate, involved and intense. I felt that was something that could gee me up,''Chamberlain explained.
Meanwhile, Alex Oxlade Chamberlain is expected to make his debut for Liverpool on Saturday, September 9, in their tie at Manchester City.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to activate MTN transfer PIN code

Top ★20★ Ankara short gown styles of 2017